Saturday, May 11, 2013

Soursop First Leaves (Primeras Hojas de Guanabana)

My baby soursop plant it is showing first leaves, it so beautiful to see process of nature. I am going to share some pictures of my soursop plant in first stages. First I noticed a stick curl in the soil and then the stick stand up and now I see two leaves showing and the end of stick also I noticed colors are a little brown and then turn light green. It take like a week since a saw curl stick in soil to first leaf showing, it is growing very fast. One thing that I did was placing soursop seeds and plants in full sun, I thought that soursop comes from tropical weather it may like full sun and a lot of water. I am going to try to share all the progress of my baby soursop plant. Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey please share ... how is your Soursop tree now, share the updates often. We would love to read the blog and what to grow the tree. do update with the latest news.

    ReplyDelete