Friday, May 10, 2013

Soursop Seed (Semillas de Guanabana)

I am so excited with my soursop seeds also call guanabana or graviola seeds, that I have to share with the world. My mother gave me six soursop seed and I decided to plant it just for fun, I never planted  soursop seed before, I planted it and after 3 weeks I went in check my soursop seeds and I noticed they were germinating...I was so excited. I was kind of skeptical with planting the soursop seed because I live in Central Florida and I understand only in south Florida the soursop seed and trees survived. Also my mom planted some soursop seed before and never germinated. I took a series of pictures of the beginning of my seed, I hope you enjoy it like I did.
I have read the soursop fruit has some of cancer prevention benefits and a lot of vitamin C,B1 and B12, I would love to someday have a soursop tree and my backyard and do some smoothies and enjoy the delicious fruit like I did when I was a little girl.
Soursop seed germinated

No comments:

Post a Comment