Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Soursop (Guanabana)

I just following and observing my soursop seeds and plants, they are looking wonderful and beautiful. All my soursop plants have two leaves and the one with the seed stuck is pushing out two leaves, see picture, I hope they really continuing growing, I always leave them in full sun and watering almost every day or every other day. I really think during the summer is going to be a wonderful weather for them to continuing growing, but I have to figure out for winter how I am going to continuing taking care of them. Also another detail when it rains a lot, like it does here in Florida, leave the soursop (Guanabana) outside, expose to rain, they really like rainy days and sunny days. I hope you enjoy the progress of my soursop (Guanabana) like I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment